Engineer Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for Engineer staffing. The Engineer supports and builds IT infrastructure, develops and launches new technology in-house and maintains IT-related services and devices. Their primary responsibility is to design, develop and maintain IT and computer systems, helping a company run smoothly.
For Experienced Engineer Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has years of experience in Engineer staffing. We take time to find out what each Engineer’s role will be and find the best possible options when you need them. Tier2Tek will always make sure we take extra care in learning about your company and how we can bring the best future employees to you in order to improve your business.
Furthermore, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work. We are always able to fit within your timeframe.
What Does an Engineer Do?
Engineers are responsible for the software, hardware and networks in an organization. They develop processes and software to make information technology processing as smooth as possible. They typically build and maintain entire systems, programs and devices.
Overall, Engineers help companies use these systems to improve functionality and efficiency. They are also responsible for making sure the systems implemented are secure and accessible. This position requires a technical, detail oriented, organized and highly-motivated individual that is an expert in IT systems.
Responsibilities of an Engineer include:
- Builds and supports a device management operation to control company-owned devices located both on-site as well as remotely in support of hybrid in-office and remote workforce.
- Works closely with the security team to build tools to enforce company security policies on end-user devices such as device encryption, malware protection and firewall rules.
- Oversees and operates company software, patching initiatives to ensure all installed software is always up to date.
- Acts as a primary contact, and provides support, for all end-user applications and devices used within the company.
- Manages the company device inventory and supports vendor relationships.
- Manages user access to corporate applications using Single-Sign-On (SSO) as well as direct user accounts. Performs periodic access reviews when required by internal policy and compliance frameworks.
- Assists with customer support teams by providing advice, third tier support and device management for deployed systems used by customers.
- Pulls reports and prepares insights and recommendations.
- Continuously supports the development and improvement of operational processes to drive efficiency.
- Ensures deliverables are delivered on-time, on-quality and meets the business needs.
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner.
- Interacts positively with peers, other departments and vendors to identify operational issues.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities on a rotating schedule.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.