Technical Product Support Staffing Agency
Are you looking for Technical Product Support that knows beyond identifying hardware and software solutions? Tier2tek provides Technical Product Support staffing needs for the IT industry.
In addition, all our Tier2tek staffing agency recruiters are certified by ITIL. If you are searching for an employment agency specializing in IT staffing, you can’t go wrong with Tier2Tek. We connect the right candidate to their employers and save them time and money.
For Experienced Technical Product Support Engineer and Analyst Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Our employment agency will collaborate with your business to help with Technical Product Support staffing. For many years, we have helped numerous industries to successfully provide their staff with great candidates to suit their business needs.
Our temp agency has pre-screened multiple candidates that are ready to start within a short notice. Reach out to us today and let us know more about your staffing needs.
Similarly, we provide screening for our candidates based on your requirements. This is to ensure that we provide you with the best Technical Product Support employees that fit your role. In summary, it has been our strategy and why many companies trust Tier2tek for their IT recruitment needs.
What Does a Technical Product Support Analyst Do?
The Technical Product Support specialists are responsible for managing, maintaining, and repairing IT systems. They help diagnose and repair faults. Additionally, Technical Product Support technicians help in resolving network issues, installing and configuring hardware and software.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues are some of the responsibilities for this position. Furthermore, they must have good written and verbal communication skills.
In fact, they make a significant impact on businesses as they are responsible for talking to customers and getting to know their problems.
Sample Job Description for Staffing
The candidate will have technical understanding of windows, apple and other OS systems. Should have a desire for troubleshooting. Provide support for technical products and services to end users.
- Provide user network account support to include setup and configuration
- Support and troubleshoot user profile, e-mail, peripheral access
- Troubleshoot user account problems and daily user support issues.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure they request the appropriate permissions through their security staff.
- Manage and deploy workstations through entire life cycle.
- Deploy and provide support for wireless mobile devices.
- Lead on-going projects that may include the management of one or more Group-level activities.
- May assist with the development of procedures and documentation for software and systems support nationwide for use by IT Specialists.
- Responsible for investigating, triaging and resolving Tier II tickets that flow into the help desk queue.
- Apply appropriate troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and document all actions taken.
- Assist clients with questions regarding technical product and configuration issues.
- Resolve technical product issues, update ticket information, and communicate back to the client while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communications with client stakeholders.
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly recurring issues.
- Assist in new product release testing and UI feedback sessions with the Product team.
- Provide feedback on potential areas for product development / enhancement.
- Own internal and external communications regarding platform issues and resolutions.