Product Support Specialist Staffing
Tier2Tek staffing and recruitment company provides solutions for Product Support Specialist Staffing. The main responsibility is to assist consumers with product issues and concerns. The specialist will have a vast knowledge of the products in question and be able to find and replicate problems or help improve the product or service as required.
For Product Support Specialist Staffing
Tier2Tek staffing firm has years of experience with Product Support Specialist Staffing. Our company will take the time to determine your company’s Product Support needs and find the best candidates for this role. We always make sure we bring the best employees to you and your company to improve your Product Support team. Tier2Tek looks forward to working with your company to assist with all your staffing needs.
A Product Support Specialist oversees helping customers and clients with product issues. This can be anything from a malfunction to just a general question if someone is unsure on how to use a specific product or feature of that product. From this, they will also gather data and make sure if it is a recurring problem that many face to have that issue fixed in future variations of that product.
The Product Support Specialist is important to a company and its manufacturing of products. They are typically the people that get involved with product issues or concerns that can help prevent lack of sales or returns on confusing or malfunctioning products. Typically, will also assist with warranty claims for any given products. The specialist also in turn helps design better future products by ensuring these issues are worked on in future projects and products.
Responsibilities of a Product Support Specialist Include:
- Provide technical support for non-service-related issues.
- Serve as technical support resource providing diagnostic support on warranty and non-warranty issues.
- Help direct customers to fix fewer complex repairs or adjustments.
- Document the results of a diagnostic in a database.
- Manage escalation requests to upper management.
- Assists with diagnostics and escalations.
- Maintain knowledge and technical understanding of current products and new products.
- Promote products to help increase sales.
- Help with redesign or restructure of products if needed.
- Provide ongoing feedback to upper management.
- Be available for on-call responsibilities and on demand client needs.
- Be available for overtime work when needed.