Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for Operations Director Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to oversee daily operations and create long-term plans for success.
What Does an Operations Director Do
Looking for a managerial expert to overlook a part of your production? Looking for a strategic specialist to come up with new and efficient ways to run your operations? You are looking for Operations Director staffing.
Overall, the Operations Director is a master of all things functionality. As a leader, they oversee the entirety of a small business’ operations or a larger organization’s manufacturing or process-related departments. In doing such, they make sure that all processes are working effectively and efficiently. This work may involve training employees, reviewing department analytics, creating protocols and setting performance standards.
Henceforth, the Director acts as a manager, watching over and improving the process of a department or business. They also act as a future planner, creating ways to become efficient going forward.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain a region in relation to customers and project work on a year-over-year basis.
- Manages customer relations via relationship building and brand awareness as well as developing additional customer relationships within the territory through bid work and negotiated work.
- Demonstrates leadership in directing and managing activities for a company with roles specific to the assigned region.
- Is responsible for all aspects of regional results through the successful leadership of operational supervisors and subcontractors.
- Works in the development of an internal team to support annual revenue and expand footprint further into the assigned region while maintaining budget targets.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships with key personnel affiliated with utility services.
- Reviews and analyzes current business market and develops an approved strategic plan to grow the region over a five-year span.
- Has the ability to engage with the customer/client and establish a cohesive relationship.
- Listens to customers’ needs and proposes solutions to help resolve their issues.
- Has the ability to communicate internally and externally the technical aspects of the project in a clear and concise way.
- Provides transparency and diligence with central office operations such as contracts, payroll and administration.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for an Operations Director is $116,246 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.