Mobility Specialist Staffing Firm
Corporate Cell Phones
Tier2Tek it staffing company has the resources to assist you with your mobility specialist staffing needs. These specialists are responsible for cell phone management for an organization. Their duties include corporate cell phone activation, asset management of cell phones and partnering with large carriers to manage business subscriptions.
Tier2Tek IT Staffing
1640 Logan St Denver, CO 80203
Open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
For Experienced Mobility Specialist Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385. We are a national staffing agency.
Tier2Tek IT staffing agency has years of experience in staffing IT roles such as the Mobility Specialist. Let us know how soon you need the mobility specialist and we will have candidates screened and ready for final interviews. Ultimately, mutual goal is to find the right fit with the tension in mind. When you work with Tier2Tek, you work with a staffing firm that takes time to understand your needs and get the job done.
What Does a Mobility Specialist Specialist Do?
Most professionals need a way to communicate with wireless. As a result, organization often provide mobile communication devices to their employees. The mobility specialists manage Wireless Devices for all corporate users.
They purchase and provision cell phones for users. Additionally, they work with major carriers to activate phones and provide cell phone numbers.
Devices include cell phones, tablets, hotspots and Mifis. In summary, their primary responsibility is to ensure their users have communication devices and are always active.
Sample Mobility Specialist Job Description for Staffing
This position will work in the corporate environment managing all iPhones/iPads from technical troubleshooting to inventory management. Mobile Device support/order experience required. Majority of support and asset management will be conducted over phone and remotely. The function of this role will be to identify all iPads in the enterprise and retrieve/document missing assets. Strong excel proficiency, mobility, mobile phone experience, iPad expertise (troubleshoot for end-users) and tracking lost missing assets is essential for success.
- First level support of all mobile device users, actual problems solving, reporting and solving complicated problems to second level support.
- Order and assign new iPhones/ipads to users.
- Extensive knowledge of ipads and their functionality. Perform basic iPad troubleshooting using documented instructions.
- Intermediate Excel aptitude (i.e. VLOOKUP).
- Very detail orientated and accurate.
- Asset management experience preferred.
- Locate and retrieve assets nationally.
- Loss prevention /security knowledge a plus.
- Excellent organizational/administrative/customer service skills with high standards of quality and agility to re-prioritize as necessary.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and ticket requests for support
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Acts as link between end users and higher-level support
- Basic understanding of Ticket Lifecycle and SLA a plus.
- Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Updating Asset Management.
- Mobile device support.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Clean work habits.
- Customer service focused.
- Adhering to appropriate dress code and appearance.