IT Manager Staffing Agency
If you need assistance with IT manager staffing, Tier2Tek has multiple prescreened candidates ready to interview with short notice. From small businesses to enterprise organizations, Tier2Tek has helped businesses staff for IT managers throughout the nation. Let us know more about your unique hiring needs and we will find the right IT manager for your vacant position.
For Experienced IT Manager Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Tier2tek temp agency assists multiple business with IT manager staffing. For example, we have helped small business to large corporations fill vacant IT management positions.
Simply let us know more about your hiring needs and our staffing agency will find the ideal fit. With our employment agency, companies save time and money with best-in-class staffing services.
If you need an IT manager who has multiple skills or and an IT Manager with a specific background, let us know. We have a large database of IT Managers who are actively looking.
Our IT Staffing agency will find the right fit for you.
What Does an IT Manager Do?
Based on the position, an IT manager can have a wide array of responsibilities.
For example, an IT manager at a mid size business is often responsible the entire IT infrastructure.
Alternatively, an IT manager in a large organization is responsible for a specific sub department within the IT department. Examples can include the IT manager of support, or the IT manager of operations.
Tier2Tek IT staffing agency specializes in staffing for IT managers for businesses of all sizes. Simply let us know more about your unique hiring needs and we will find the ideal IT manager for your hiring needs.
Sample IT Manager Job Description for Staffing
The IT manager manages existing Helpdesk, support ongoing and future office expansions, and collaborate with Systems Maintenance manager and operating management team to develop IT roadmap, implement new systems and processes, and build a next level IT department.
An excellent IT Manager is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. Maintain information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions
- At least 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent troubleshooting methodologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Superb vendor management skills
- Strong degree of technical aptitude
- Experience in dealing with vendors and vendor relationships
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient with computer endpoint administration, system or network administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related experience preferred
- Manage the helpdesk team
- Implement and utilize helpdesk ticketing system
- Oversee all technology operations
- Monitor daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Provide performance metrics and reporting to leadership on IT-related systems
- Manage asset management system and policies
- Ensure conference rooms, offices, all-hands A/V systems are operational
- Conduct network performance monitoring
- Collaborate with HR and Security Director to constantly improve our IT and security systems
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Remain up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
- Be flexible to support other parts of the business when needed