Disaster Recovery Staffing Firm
The DR Strategy Recruitment
Tier2Tek IT staffing and recruitment agency provides solutions for Disaster Recovery Staffing. The Disaster Recovery Coordinator is responsible for developing contingency plans in case a disaster occurs in the organization.
For Experienced Disaster Recovery Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek IT staffing company has years of experience in staffing IT roles such as the Disaster Recovery Specialists. We take time to make sure the candidates we provide have adequate experience in disaster recovery. Additionally, we review candidate documented to ensure they have examples of successful disaster recovery implementation. By working with Tier2Tek, you will have the best-in-class staffing agency finding the most qualified candidates.
What Does a Disaster Recovery Specialist Do?
At first, the Disaster Recovery Coordinator evaluates the current situation of the organization. Next, they review all departments and their services to evaluate contingencies in case of a disaster.
They begin to analyze the impact to the business if a disaster did occur. Afterwards, they begin to work with all departments to develop a disaster recovery strategy that all parties understated and adhere to.
Sample Disaster Recovery Job Description for Staffing
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the overall plans for executing all Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Understand inter-dependencies of each department and their services.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining detailed Disaster Recovery communications.
- Develop control plans through a change control process.
- Working with the IT technical staff to ensure that Disaster Recovery solutions are adequate.
- Making sure the DR Strategy is in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Developing and understanding all testing necessary for a successful Disaster Recovery execution.
- The Disaster Recovery Specialist will schedule and lead all Disaster Recovery exercises. As a result, provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.