Clinical Data Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek staffing and recruitment company provides solutions for Clinical Data Staffing. A Clinical Data Manager or Researcher oversees finding, organizing, and entering medical data. This data is usually from clinical trials for improving medicine or medical procedures. It is very important that they are accurate with all data they receive.
For Clinical Data Staffing
Tier2Tek staffing firm has had many years of experience staffing for Clinical Data Staffing. We will take the time to determine the medical and clinical data needs for your company. Moreover, we will make sure to understand the medical needs of your company and find the appropriate and most accurate candidates for clinical data purposes. We look forward to working with your company to assist with your staffing needs.
A Clinical Data Manager is an important position within a company’s medical department. They ensure that statistical information and results from clinical trials are recorded correctly. In addition, they are involved in every aspect of a trial, from selecting qualified participants to publishing final papers and findings. Most will record information about the effects of medication or medical processes on patients for various studies. This position can be held in public and private sectors of medicine from hospitals to private pharmaceutical companies.
Overall, they are very important to the findings of a study as they must be extremely accurate with all data found. Any mistakes in this could cause major issues so accuracy is a huge part of this position. They are also in charge of developing and executing data testing and analysis plans, to determine how accurate, the data is and ways that it can be improved for better efficiency and accuracy.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Data Manager Include:
- Maintaining the accuracy, integrity and security of the data and all processes associated with projects.
- Able to handle and deal with large amounts of data sets.
- Data management procedures.
- Maintaining confidentiality of data.
- Preparing statistical reports.
- Data entry and collating library searches.
- Provide corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Be available for on-call responsibilities and on demand client needs.
- Be available for overtime work when needed.