AV Specialist Staffing Firm
Tier2Tek IT staffing and recruitment agency provides solutions for AV Specialist staffing. The AV Technicians are responsible for sound and video of conference rooms. Additionally, they take care of the meeting setups and managing video conferencing.
For Experienced AV Specialist Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek IT staffing company has years of experience in staffing IT roles such as the AV Specialist. Our job is to find you exceptional candidates for your audiovisual staffing needs. Contact us today so we can get to know your business and find the ideal candidate for your recruitment needs.
What Does an AV Specialist Staffing Do?
The AV specialist is an expert with a company’s audio and video equipment. They are the technicians who set up the technology for all sizes of meetings. For example, they are the ones who set up the video conferencing devices, microphones, and all connections to a conference call.
A lot of time and effort goes into setting up an audiovisual production. After a meeting, they will break down all the equipment if necessary.
The equipment they work with may include wireless microphones, recording equipment, sound systems, video conferencing, projectors, video screens, lighting, digital signage and overall presentation systems. Minimal networking and server knowledge is required.
Sample AV Specialist Job Description for Staffing
- Implementation of hardware platforms such as control, audio/video, video conferencing and networking systems from industry leading manufacturers.
- Build, deploy and maintain specific hardware as part of a larger network of integrated systems required to meet the communications requirements of the division.
- Document procedures and train users on the use of technology and software.
- Designs, configures and reviews plans for implementation of learning and meeting space technologies, which includes construction renovation projects and systems upgrades.
- Share and develop knowledge with other technical team members, staff members and leadership.
- Outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, and visual); ability to understand how content is most effectively displayed to achieve audience engagement.
- Acts as liaison with operating units, agencies and outside vendors; manages, reviews and evaluates vendor, contractor and customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensures AV systems are properly maintained and supported; establishes and maintains vendor parts lists and parts inventory as needed.