Automotive Glass Repair
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for Automotive Glass Repair staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to repair and replace auto glass when necessary
What Does an Automotive Glass Repairer Do
Looking for a specialist to fix chips and cracks in windshields? Looking for an expert to replace the auto glass on client or company vehicles? You are looking for Automotive Glass Repair staffing.
Firstly, the Automotive Glass Repairer knows and demonstrates all knowledge based on auto glass. They are experienced in both repairs and replacements of windshields, windows, sunroofs and other auto glass. Furthermore, they understand the makeup of auto glass. From heated windshields to multi-pane auto glass, they are experts in repairing any issues.
Consequently, the Automotive Glass Repairer can identify any issues with auto glass and create an efficient and proficient repair process. While practicing great customer service skills, the technician can create repair plans that satisfy both client and customer needs.
While auto glass technicians are usually seen in businesses that specialize in replacing customer glass, they may also be specialists for a company. If your company has business vehicles and needs an auto glass expert on staff, you need an Automotive Glass Repairer.
- Learns to repair and replace vehicle glass (in the classroom and hands-on) or has prior experience doing so, depending on job qualifications.
- Repairs chips, cracks and other auto-glass-related issues on customer or company vehicles.
- Completes glass repair and replacement assignments to company standards.
- Meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Completes necessary paperwork and documentation in a timely fashion.
- Manages work orders, customer documentation and customer communication through the company’s Mobile Resource Management (MRM) technology or other databases.
- Cleans customer vehicle during wait and idle time during the repair process. Also performs additional housekeeping tasks in company vehicle and shop.
- Safely and professionally operates a company fleet vehicle to and from customer locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
For Experienced Nationwide Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has multiple years of experience in staffing for an array of roles and positions.
Most importantly, we make sure all our candidates have a background in customer service.
Let us know about your unique hiring needs and we will provide you talented candidates based on your timeframe