App Support Staffing Company
Application Support Specialist
Tier2Tek IT Staffing sources Application Support Specialist by finding professional and qualified candidates for your industry. This is a level 2.5-to-3 support role and possess senior-level technical and application expertise required for detailed support.
For Experienced App Support Specialists Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385. We provide staffing services nationwide.
Tier2Tek IT staffing firm has multiple years of experience in staffing for App Support Specialists. Most importantly, we make sure all our candidates have a background in application support. Let us know about your unique hiring needs and we will provide you talented candidates based on your time-frame
Tier 2.5-3 IT Application Support Staffing (App Support)
The Application Support Engineer is a team-oriented, self-directed and reliable technical professional. They have experience in providing in-depth knowledge of the supported applications in order to provide a full range of services. Their duties consist of root cause analysis, data repair operations, methodology execution and application service restoration. This is level 3 support position and requires senior-level technical and application expertise.
- Strong analytical skills, robust troubleshooting skills and a high attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain tracking tools for support service requests and resolutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Production support and troubleshooting of issues with business systems and applications.
- Perform the change control ticketing process and coordinate with the infrastructure teams to support application upgrades, maintenance and due diligence across multiple production and non-production environments (script and code deployments, restore/refresh, upgrade/deploy, configure, patch maintenance).
- Work with business users to maintain application configurations and manage admin functions.
- Review and analyze information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures.
- Refer to expert resources when complex support issues arise.
- Work with the company’s team to successfully close support service requests and support testing activities.
- Work with project teams to help implement, maintain and improve internal systems.
- Effectively communicate relevant IT-related information to site management and client management.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Test and coordinate modifications to the system when needed.
- Troubleshoot problems when they occur.
- Maintain communication with corporate IT and operations staff.
- Work with corporate IT to resolve complex issues.
- Produce regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Respond to all inquiries related to computer issues.
- Responsible for professional verbal and written communication with all internal and external customers.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Sets goals to provide continuous improvement for assigned site.