Agricultural Equipment Operator
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for Agricultural Equipment Operator staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to use and specialize in equipment needed for agricultural activities.
What Does an Agricultural Equipment Operator Do?
Looking for an expert in any machinery involved in the agricultural process? Looking for a specialist to operate a tractor, harvester, or seeder? You are looking for Agricultural Equipment Operator staffing.
Firstly, agriculture is work related to the cultivation of soil, maintenance of crops and growing of livestock. Agricultural workers are professionals in all aspects of farming, livestock and other natural production. Henceforth, from the planting of seeds to the distribution to vendors, Agriculture workers make up any role regarding natural vegetation and products.
Therefore, an Agricultural Equipment Operator is a worker that specializes in the specific equipment used in these processes. While the role is diverse and varies amongst subclasses, any worker that operates large machinery used for agriculture is considered an Agricultural Equipment Operator.
Possible responsibilities include:
- Operates large farm equipment and machinery equipped with GPS for cultivating, tilling, fertilizing, planting and harvesting grain and oilseed crops such as silage, corn, wheat, milo, etc.
- Transports crops from field to storage facilities.
- Operates haying equipment for hay production of swathing, raking, baling, stacking and transporting from field to storage.
- Assists with vaccinating, supplementing and feeding cows and calves (or another livestock).
- Assists with birthing of baby calves from mother cows and heifers.
- Completes maintenance and repairs to water structures, feed bunks, fences and corrals.
- Sorting livestock to be taken to market grain bin, auger operation.
- Drives pickup to obtain parts and supplies.
- Repairs and maintenances equipment, machinery and fences.
- Works to load, fuel, do infield repairs and maintenance on equipment.
- Operates augers, scales, grain carts, combines, tractors, baggers, semi-trailer trucks and sprayers.
For Experienced Nationwide Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has multiple years of experience in staffing for an array of roles and positions.
Most importantly, we make sure all our candidates have a background in customer service.
Let us know about your unique hiring needs and we will provide you talented candidates based on your timeframe