Real Estate Agent Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Real Estate Agent Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to help create and oversee the sale of a house or property.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does a Real Estate Agent Do?
Need an expert in sales and customer relations? Need a specialist that has advanced knowledge of laws surrounding deeds, titles, and the sale of properties? You need Real Estate Agent staffing.
Overall, the Real Estate Agent is a spokesperson and salesperson for your company. They work directly with clients with the intent to sell property, homes, buildings, or other property-based plots. They also work with those that are attempting to sell property to your company, which you will then resell.
Furthermore, the Real Estate Agent may be asked to create and fill out all of the legal paperwork needed for selling property. This may include contracts, deeds, leases, and other bills of sale. Therefore, they are experts in their field and state, understanding every legal aspect of real estate. They are also a licensed real estate agent or are on their way to gaining certification.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for a Real Estate Agent is $91,788 a year.
- Provides guidance and assists buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determines clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediates negotiation processes, consults clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring fair and honest dealing.
- Performs comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Prepares necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc).
- Maintains and updates listings of available properties.
- Cooperates with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors.
- Develops networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors.
- Remains knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.
Common Certification and Skills for Real Estate Staffing
Real Estate License
Every real estate agent is required to have a Real Estate Broker License certified by the corresponding state. Basically, the agent is required to pass a course and exam within the state they are attempting to sell a property. The exam includes knowledge of laws, techniques, zoning rules, and other real estate information. The candidate must also be approved by a registered instructor.
Simply put, you can’t be an agent without a license.
Knowledge of Laws and Market
A real estate agent can’t be expected to make great sales and legal moves without a professional-level knowledge of all corresponding laws and markets. Sure, the state license proves that they have the baseline knowledge, but an overall knowledge of nationwide rules and market stature is crucial to being a great broker.
Communication and Customer Service
At the end of the day, selling or buying property involves more than one party. A plethora of negotiation and communication tactics are at play throughout every selling process. Therefore, the agent should be adept at communication, customer service, and sales.
Other Careers in Real Estate
A Property Appraiser’s main responsibility is to determine the value of a piece of property or building on a property. They will use market information and the current value of similar properties to help build the best report. They are called upon by a business when looking for a new location or selling a currently-owned piece of property.
The Examiner looks over titles, mortgages, sales records, contracts, and any other real estate documentation. They check these documents for fallacies, and accuracy and to find the rightful owner. They have similar property knowledge to real estate agents but focus entirely on the legal aspects of real estate, not the buying and selling of property.
Like real estate agents, Leasing Consultants work with candidates that are looking for places to live. Instead of selling a property or home entirely, as an agent would, the Consultant works with rental and lease-based real estate. Therefore, the job requires a different set of legal and market-based knowledge, surrounding renting, not buying.
Ultimately, the work is close to the same. The Consultant overlooks legal documents, helps clients with searching, and finalizes ‘sales’ through the signing of property leases.