Product Support Specialist Staffing
Tier2Tek Recruitment Agency provides solutions for Product Support Specialist staffing. The role’s main responsibility is to assist consumers with product issues and concerns. The Specialist has a vast knowledge of the products in question and is able to improve the product or service as required.
Need to hire in March 2023?
For Product Support Specialist Staffing
Tier2Tek Employment Firm has had many years of experience in Product Support Specialist staffing. Our company will take the time to determine your company’s support needs to bring the best candidates to you. As a direct hire company, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work. Tier2Tek looks forward to working with your company to assist with all your staffing needs.
What Does a Product Support Specialist Do?
A Product Support Specialist helps customers and clients with product-related issues. They help with anything from malfunctions to general questions. If a customer is unsure of how to use a specific product or a feature of that product, the Support Specialist assists. They also gather data and record recurring problems to assure fixes in future variations of the product.
The Product Support Specialist is important to a company and its product manufacturing. By working with customer issues, the Specialists help prevent a lack of sales or returns on confusing or malfunctioning products. Ultimately, the Specialist helps design better future products by ensuring specific issues are worked on going forward.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary of a Product Support Specialist is $57,765.
- Provides technical support for non-service-related issues.
- Serves as a technical support resource providing diagnostic support on warranty and non-warranty issues.
- Helps direct customers to fix less complex repairs or adjustments.
- Documents the results of a diagnostic in a database.
- Manages escalation requests to upper management.
- Assists with diagnostics and escalations.
- Maintains knowledge and technical understanding of current products and new products.
- Promotes products to help increase sales.
- Helps with redesign or restructuring of products if needed.
- Provides ongoing feedback to upper management.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and on-demand client needs.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.