IT Procurement and Purchasing Staffing Company
Tier2Tek Staffing Agency provides solutions for IT Procurement and Purchasing Staffing. The Procurement and Purchasing Teams are responsible for sourcing and purchasing products and services for the IT department. Whether it is hardware or software, the procurement team takes care of the payment and purchasing process for the organization.
For Experienced IT Procurement and Purchasing Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385. We provide staffing services nationwide.
Tier2Tek Staffing Agency has multiple years of experience in staffing for the IT Procurement and Purchasing Specialists. Most importantly, we make sure all our candidates have a background in finance and experience in enterprise procurement. Let us know about your unique hiring needs and we will provide you talented candidates based on your timeframe.
What Does an IT Procurement and Purchaser Do?
The IT department of the organization often needs to purchase large volumes of hardware and software. Consequently, someone needs to be in control of the numbers and cost. The IT Procurement and Purchasing Specialists source and begin communication for bids on products and services.
Afterwards, this team begins to select qualified vendors. Based on the requirements, the team begins the purchasing process and works with accounts to distribute required funds.
In addition to large purchases, they also manage smaller purchases on a day-to-day basis. In summary, this team takes care of the paperwork for all purchases needed in an IT department.
Sample IT Procurement and Purchasing for Staffing
The IT Procurement Specialist work closely with Senior Sourcing Manager to drive development and implementation of sub-category buying strategies. They work collaboratively with many cross-functional partners to identify savings and cost avoidance opportunities. Additionally, they develop and implement optimized sourcing strategies.
- Manages all purchases for the IT department.
- Works closely with vendors to source products and services needed by the IT department.
- Partners with accounts to ensure all payments are completed on time.
- Documentation of all processes and procedures.
- Recommends and implements supply-base strategy.
- Assesses and develops suppliers in order to meet business needs and opportunities.
- Manages RFP activity and drives the requirement and employment of new suppliers.
- Manages supplier control, including performance.
- Act as first point of contact for supplier.
- Observers changes and adjusts plan as needed to support operational results.
- Recognizes and administers supplier partnership plans such as forecasting, management, invoicing, operational process streamlining and so on.
- Locks in price, volume and service levels with commitments to the business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the business understands their needs.
- Complies with policies, systems and controls.
- Communicates business risk and opportunity.