Paralegal Employment Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for Paralegal Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to provide legal advice and services for a company or organization.
What Does a Paralegal Do
Navigating the niche and intricate specifics of laws can be an arduous process. Furthermore, understanding what rules and regulations must be met can be even more difficult for businesses and organizations. Even the greatest of business owners may not understand every facet of the laws surrounding the company.
Therefore, sometimes a company needs legal advice. Whether laws about business locations, factories, employees, or outside issues, a professional expert may be needed. If you need an expert lawyer to help your company with law-related issues, you are looking for Paralegal staffing.
Simply put, a Paralegal is a trained professional in their specific field of law. While they are not as trained as a lawyer, they can provide legal services for a company. For example, a Paralegal may create documents, prepare for trials and complete legal investigations for a business or lawyer.
- Maintains files and facilitates and assists in the management of business and legal proceedings.
- Assists in administering the filing system for the Law Department.
- Assists attorneys in the preparation and filing of letters, pleadings and motions. Manages service and postings of filed documents.
- Attends internal meetings as requested by legal counsel.
- Provides legal support, including investigatory work and preparing draft Regulatory Oversight and Compliance Committee (“ROCC”) memos or other relevant documents for counsel in connection with matters reported to/before the ROCC.
- Conducts legal and factual research and analysis on regulatory matters, and prepares memos, reports, summaries, charts and other legal documents.
- Stays up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect your business and specific industry.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for a Legal Counselor is $74,403 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.