Managed Service Provider (MSP) Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Managed Service Provider Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to work with client companies to help run and support tech systems.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does a Managed Service Provider Do
If you are looking for an IT expert to oversee your company’s tech services or infrastructure, you are looking for Managed Service Provider staffing.
Oftentimes, the Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a third-party professional or business that oversees the entirety of the client company’s tech and delivery systems. For example, if a company needs help with the customer service end of software they produced, they can hire an MSP company or professional to take all customer service support calls.
Therefore, an MSP is like an extension of a company, allowing smaller businesses to hire professionals that can help them manage, distribute, supports, and troubleshoot the product. Meaning, the MSP professional needs to be versed in a multitude of tech systems like help desks, security, backups, and network performance.
- Provides the necessary direction for the support of any team members.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager or the Site Manager per day/week/month for scheduling, project planning, and execution.
- Assists with project designs and engineering/equipment specifications.
- Has direct communication and evaluates progress reports with the Project Manager.
- Ensures, practices, and enforces the Employee Safety Guidelines, and Jobsite Safety including but not limited to safety equipment, proper use of tools, safety devices, etc.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance checks and services on AV/VTC systems.
- Performs support on all AV systems including but not limited to troubleshooting, system fault isolation, and leading support efforts with vendors and/or IT colleagues.
- Plans and proposes A/V space implementation, improvements, and upgrades.
- Performs administrative tasks such as completing service tickets, maintaining an active status board on system readiness, etc.
- Sets up and monitors video calls as needed.
- Tracks all maintenance activity from start to finish with proper documentation.
- Maintains accurate inventory on all AV/VTC systems including spare parts.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for a Managed Service Provider is $87,295 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.