What Does an IT Delivery Manager Do?
Looking for a leader and technical support specialist to help orchestrate projects and deal with customer relations? You are looking for IT Delivery Manager staffing.
Firstly, the IT Delivery Manager is a communications specialist. As team leaders, they build relationships with the IT staff. Then, they lead the team through the entire development process of a product. Whether software or hardware, the IT Delivery Manager is there to ensure the team meets goals, spending limits, and business specifications.
Secondly, the IT Delivery Manager works as a liaison with the customer and client base. They use their communications and technology expertise to help solve customer issues, establish client relationships, and improve products going forward. As a manager, they look to ensure customer satisfaction with all projects and products.
A leader from the start to well past the finish, the IT Delivery Manager is there to make sure products are satisfactory to both businesses and customers.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary of the IT Delivery Manager is $149,432.
- Firstly, compiles all metrics and reports, meeting facilitation, and activity management.
- Secondly, creates complete process documentation.
- Helps to design enhancements to improve delivery operations.
- Maintains client relationships.
- Keeps current with industry trends, quality initiatives, and technology developments to change and adjust processes for better efficiency.
- Manages the development of proposals.
- Coordinates with pricing, recruiting, contracts, and creative services to ensure projects are finished on time and within budget.
- Works with contracts to create agreements with subcontractors and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Provides ongoing feedback to management.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and requests from clients.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.