Insurance Sales Agent Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Insurance Sales Agent Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to plan and coordinate travel for clients or company employees.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does an Insurance Sales Agent Do
So, you’ve created a fantastic insurance product or package. You are ready to unveil your product to the world and prepared to draw in a mountain of profit. Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as creating a wonderful item or service. Ultimately, you need someone to help push the product. You need someone to sell it to clients, whether other business or customers. You need insurance sales agent staffing.
Overall, the insurance sales worker is a customer service and conversation specialist. They understand your target market and how to sell your product to them. They are knowledgeable and able to answer any inquiries related to your business. This work may involve meeting with clients, calling potential buyers, or going door-to-door. Regardless of the format in which the sales happen, the sales worker is a master at negotiating.
Henceforth, the insurance sales agent is there to make sure your product and business are represented respectfully and successfully.
- Develops marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Breeds productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Evaluates business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria.
- Works with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles.
- Reports the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintains bookkeeping systems, database, and records.
- Monitors insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Achieves customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Constantly updates job knowledge and learns about new products and services.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for an Insurance Sales Agent is $77,247 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.