What Does an Instructor Trainer Do?
Looking for a teacher? Looking for a specialist in your field to teach and train employees on standards or techniques? You are looking for Instructor Trainer staffing.
Firstly, the Instructor Trainer is an expert in your business’ field. All trainers don’t dabble in the same realm. Whether you are a software company or an assembly line, the Instructor Trainer understands the common practices and policies of your industry.
Secondly, they are masters of communication and teaching. When a company needs an expert to come to teach employees on a subject, the Instructor Trainer is brought in for meetings and demonstrations.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary of an Instructor Trainer is $67,252.
- Overall, creates engaging learning and live course content.
- Then develops successful measurements for qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Secondly, works with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s training needs.
- Thirdly, sets instructional end goals.
- Designs a training program for employees to adopt.
- Coordinates and organizes applicable learning content.
- Analyzes and applies trends and best practices in learning techniques and instructional design.
- Designs exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Creates and deploys assessment methods to analyze comprehension.
- Ensures all client-facing content is branded appropriately to the company.
- Implements quality control measures to ensure the content being delivered meets professional standards.
- Designs and develops self-guided and instructor-led learning experiences.
- Stays up-to-date with new concepts and technologies to continuously improve content and delivery methods.
- Populates course information, assigns learners, and publishes and archives content.
- Revise and update training materials in response to relevant changes in content and client needs.
- Participates in internal activities and meetings to further evaluate and design the learning procedures.