Industrial Truck Operator Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Industrial Truck Operator Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to safely operate shipping trucks and transport products and/or materials.
What Does an Industrial Truck Operator Do
In the modern day of one-day shipping, it can be easy to forget the dedication and expertise that goes behind product transportation. Both materials and products still have to be transported across locations. Across states and borders. The need for expert truck drivers will never abate.
If you are in need of an expert driver to maintain and transport materials in large trucks, you are in need of Industrial Truck Operator staffing.
Overall, the Industrial Truck Operator is a CDL-certified driver that works to transport raw materials (or finished products) to other parts of the manufacturing process. Furthermore, they may be asked to keep an inventory of the product they are transporting, filling out inventory paperwork or materials.
- Performs all daily job assignments using safe work methods. Complies with corporate absenteeism and tardiness policy. Works normally scheduled days adhering to starting and stopping times. Works overtime as required. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Operates a truck or tractor-trailer.
- Must be able to properly check out and operate a lift truck. PIT training Manual Stack, un-stack, and transport boxes, stretch wraps, cages, bins, pallets, bales, and bundles with a lift truck Load/Unload trailers.
- Receives incoming raw materials, packaging materials, and supplies.
- Inspects and verifies quantity. Distributes paperwork to the proper department. Transports material to the proper location.
- Maintains raw materials and packaging materials for the production department’s use.
- Unloads incoming trailers of production materials. Locates raw materials and packaging materials in the warehouse. Maintains organization of storage areas in the warehouse.
- Conducts inventories and audits.
- Assists in reconciling inventory and making corrections. Properly locates product in the warehouse. Corrects product inventory and location discrepancies.
- Operate machinery.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for an Industrial Truck Operator is $44,189 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.