Human Resources Assistant Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Human Resources Assistant Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to help Human Resources oversee staffing and hiring tasks.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does a Human Resources Assistant Do
Every business or organization, large or small, has a Human Resources department. Human Resources (HR) deals with the operations of employees as, well, humans. Think of it this way; if something involves employee treatment, hiring, or onboarding, the Human Resources department is there.
From establishing new workers to handling any employee peer issues, the Human Resources department is the backbone of a company’s ethics and registration. If your company needs someone to deal with employee relations, hiring, and record-keeping, then you need someone from the HR industry.
Therefore, if you need an associate to onboard new hires, greet visitors, keep track of HR documents, and access payroll (among many other things), you are in need of Human Resources Assistant staffing!
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls.
- Greets visitors and notifies appropriate staff members.
- Oversees the onboarding process.
- Coordinates travel for new hires.
- Performs administrative work including the input of new hires, payroll status changes, and terminations.
- Prints, tracks, and distributes/files drug screen results.
- Assists employees and leaders with information and interpretation regarding Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Participates in organization, staffing, and special Human Resource projects.
- Processes unemployment claims and employment verifications in a timely manner.
- Codes invoices for payment and routes for approval.
- Provides clerical support as requested.
- Prepares letters and other correspondence as required.
- Picks up and distributes mail within the department.
- Orders office supplies as needed.
- Organizes and maintains employee files.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for a Human Resources Assistant is $47,107 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.