What Does a Graphic Designer Do?
Looking for an artist? Looking for an illustrator to create computer-based images for all aspects of your company? Whether you need logos, website headers, or advertising material, you are looking for Graphic Designer staffing.
Overall, a Graphic Designer is called upon to take a requested idea and turn it into something eye-catching and visually appealing. A Digital Designer is skilled in graphics programs such as Photoshop, Premier Pro, and InDesign.
They oversee almost all online content for a company. They create, design, and produce multiple types of media such as photos, videos, or banners for websites, applications, online stores, or social media. This media can be used for company contact information online or marketing materials for advertising or social media. Usually, a Graphic Designer will also research trends in the market to adjust, redo and redesign work to improve its user interaction.
- Firstly, conceptualizes, designs, and produces media and graphic projects for websites, email, social media, and other online applications.
- Then, develops designs aligned with business guidelines and the company’s overall objectives.
- Secondly, remains informed of trends and practices.
- Finally, utilizes new concepts and repurposes, reworks, and revises existing work when needed for future projects.
- Optimizes projects to improve brand awareness and better conversion for the company.
- Works closely with a creative team to determine growth initiatives, set up new projects, and help with marketing campaigns.
- Able to work with many forms of digital design such as quick comping, animated gifs, banner resizing, photo, and video.
- Completes projects on a timely basis.
- Provides ongoing feedback to management.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and on-demand client needs.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.