G Suite Administrator Architect
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for G Suite Administrator staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to implement and watch over G Suite within a company or organization.
What Is G Suite?
Ah, the wonderful simplicity that is Google.
G Suite, otherwise known as Google Workspace, is an online software used for businesses. To put it simply, it allows for companies to have a professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more all in one place. Henceforth, allowing a business to operate all of its communication and documents in a shared and mobile space.
All in all, it is a set of simple applications that help organizations and businesses run as smoothly as Google itself.
What Does a G Suite Administrator Do?
When a company decides that they want to implement G Suite software into its structure, they need a specialist. They need someone who can get the process rolling and installed. They are looking for G Suite Administrator staffing.
The G Suite Administrator will get the ball rolling on bringing in the software. Then they will train employees on how to use G Suite. Finally, they will be there to troubleshoot issues and integrate new updates and applications.
Furthermore, the G Suite Administrator finds out what a company is looking for in the software and decides how to best implement it. They will be the main point of contact for anything related to G Suite administration.
- In charge of Architecture and Engineering initiatives for G Suite environment, including cloud-based initiatives.
- Firstly, administers, manages and maintains the G Suite ecosystem.
- Identifies new and innovative ways to use existing toolsets to automate management, monitoring and other processes to increase efficiency.
- Performs scripting administration tasks and reports scripting technology.
- Supports users and staff with issues related to G Suite applications, this may include support for GMail, message tracking and message relays.
- Applies new solutions through research and collaboration and determines the course of action for new application initiatives.
- Implements new software solutions as required by the business.