Finance Manager Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Finance Manager Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to oversee and approve company spending ventures and accounts.
Need to hire in March 2023?
What Does a Finance Manager Do?
Overall, the Finance Manager oversees every piece of the company that has to do with money. From payroll to project budgets, the Finance Manager is the leader of everything… Well. Finances.
Their work is varied and may incorporate overseeing a team of accountants or other financial experts. Regardless, they look to make sure that all spending of a company is in place and up to tax code. Then, they may be tasked to create reports regarding financial profit or spending. With these reports, they create analyses and plans to help better financial expenditures in the future.
As a financial expert, the manager makes sure a company stays on top of everything regarding money and numbers. They are a business’s beacon of all things math, payroll, and future spending.
- Maintains accounts and keeps books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Manages, oversees, and processes accounts payable, revenue and expenses, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocations.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
- With executive director, drafts annual budget.
- Administers monthly payroll; serves as the primary point of contact for employee questions and payroll vendor.
- Prepares and analyzes accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statements, balance sheets, budget and variance, projections and forecasts, and cash flow.
- Manages grants – reporting, remittance requests, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Assists in coordinating the preparation of the draft audited financial statements.
- Prepares tax and registration filings.
- Supports auditors in preparing Form 990 and prepares the Functional Expense Statement.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.