Delivery Driver Staffing

(720) 722-2385

Employers        Job Seekers

Hire Smarter.
Grow Your Workforce.

Delivery Driver Staffing Agency

Delivery Driver Staffing

Tier2Tek Staffing Agency is ready to assist your organization in hiring the ideal Delivery Drivers. As one of the top temp agencies in the nation, Tier2Tek can help you find the right candidate for Delivery Driver staffing quickly and efficiently.

For Experienced Delivery Driver Staffing

Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.

Tier2Tek Employment Agency can assist your organization with Delivery Drivers. We have helped multiple companies find the right fit for their delivery-based staffing.

Contact us today and let us know more about your business. Moreover, let us know in detail about your unique hiring requirements. Our recruiters will get to work immediately and find the ideal fit for your staffing needs.

What Does a Delivery Driver Do?

Fork Lift Operator

The Delivery Driver has experience in both safely driving trucks and working inside of a warehouse. Most importantly, they are fully aware of their surroundings and work safety.

The Delivery Driver manages inventory within the warehouse and loads packages on the truck. Afterwards, they will take the packages to their destination. While driving, they maintain appropriate speed limit guidelines and safely transfer their load.

After arrival, they unload the packages and deliver them to the destination with no hassle. They then update their inventory and continue with the rest of their work.

Sample Delivery Driver Job Description for Staffing

As a Delivery Driver, you are responsible for deliveries to customers and clients. Moreover, you don’t just make deliveries, you act as an ambassador for the company.

You will be making deliveries 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time, you will be working inside of the warehouse. In the warehouse, you will be making a list of orders and loading them on the truck. Other responsibilities include keeping inventory.


  • Valid Driver’s license and insurance.
  • Ability to drive a 24-foot box truck.
  • 1+ years of driving experience.
  • Have high priority on safety.
  • Able to maintain a safe workplace.
  • Able to pass pre-employment requirements: criminal background check, drug screen and safe driving record.


  • Drive a box truck in local city and the surrounding area.
  • Safely load and unload deliveries from the warehouse into the delivery vehicle.
  • Lift and move deliveries into customer locations safely.
  • Unpack and assemble items and accessories.
  • Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
  • Provide professional and friendly customer service and communication.
  • Follow routes and time schedule.
  • Work in the warehouse to complete warehouse associate duties as required.