Customer Support Staffing
Tier2Tek Recruitment Agency provides solutions for Customer Support staffing. Customer Support is responsible for assisting and maintaining relationships with a business’ clients. The Customer Support member will work in a retail or business setting or over the internet (email/chat) to assist customers with problems or placing orders.
For Experienced Customer Service Staffing
Tier2Tek has had many years of Customer Service staffing and is the ideal fit for your company. We will find the best Customer Service Representative options to fulfill your company’s needs. In addition, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to begin work immediately. We can fulfill any timeframe.
What Does a Customer Support Representative Do?
Customer Support or Customer Service Reps are in place to assist customers in several functions. They can help customers buy an item or service in a retail store or online. This position can be held also in an online setting; many companies now have online support, chat, and email services to support customers remotely. Customer Support Reps are also used to help sort out differences or issues a customer may face with a company or a product that is faulty. They will help assist the customer to be as satisfied as possible after the encounter.
Overall, Reps will help companies support and handle customer inquiries. It can range from buying and selling goods and services to the overall support of the product or company.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary of a Customer Support Rep is $38,733.
- Supports customer inquiries via in-person, phone, chat, or email assistance.
- Maintains and creates relationships with customers.
- Assists with sales, product/service information, and troubleshooting.
- Helps coordinate returns/exchanges process for faulty or defective products and accessories.
- Handles all conversations with customers in a clear and polite manner.
- Has strong writing and grammar skills.
- Reviews customer feedback and follows up when needed.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and on-demand client needs.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.