Controller Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Controller Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to oversee the finances and payroll of a company.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does a Controller Do?
Though often thought of as the electronic object that turns on your television, a Controller is actually a crucial part of all business operations. There isn’t a single successful business that doesn’t have a Controller (or any of its synonymous roles) on staff.
Overall, the Controller works like a financial expert for the business. They are mathematic and organizational experts that oversee a company’s spending, accounts, payroll, and loans. Furthermore, they may work to create analytical and forward-thinking plans for a business’s future expenses based on past reports.
Overall, the Controller is like the financial manager of a company. While not as broad as a CFO, the Controller usually focuses on one specific aspect of a company’s finances (i.e. client accounts, payroll, future spending).
If you need a financial expert that has experience in analytics and accounting, you need a Controller.
Example Responsibilities for Controller Staffing
- Manages and oversees all tasks and duties regarding both accounts payable and receivable.
- Guides Financial Decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
- Prepares tax packages for the calendar year.
- Ensures compliance with Local, State, and Federal reporting requirements.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results for all departments.
- Participates in Budgeting.
- Interacts with banking/lending contacts regarding disbursement requests, escrows, and other related items.
- 1099 tax form processing.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Has experience using QuickBooks.
- Previous accounting background preferred.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.