Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for Compliance Examiner staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to make sure all business operations are compliant with legal regulations.
What Does a Compliance Examiner Do
Starting a business or organization is tough. Making sure the business operations maintain the lengthy (but necessary) legal codes is even tougher. Need an expert to make sure your company is compliant with all standards? You are looking for Compliance Examiner staffing.
Overall, the Compliance Examiner looks over your operational processes and procedures. They do so in order to make sure every part of your operation lives up to the standards and ethical regulations set by state and federal law. Furthermore, they are available to advise companies of potential risks in their operations.
- Overall, lends compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other guidance related to business and operational activities throughout the Business Unit.
- Assists in the development, implementation, administration, and monitoring of controls, processes, and procedures. Henceforth ensuring the Business Unit compliance with laws, regulations, and regulatory guidelines.
- Creates testing and validation plans, conducts reviews, and monitors business functions in order to identify and measure adherence to regulatory compliance.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of existing processes and recommend new processes that most effectively anticipate, manage and reduce risk to the assigned business.
- Conduct Risk Assessments to identify compliance risk exposure and help the division prioritize compliance risks.
- Supports the timely and effective resolution of issues and implementation of recommendations identified through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd LOD and external regulatory examinations, monitoring, and testing.
- Analyzes findings and performs root cause analysis, distinguishing between various levels of compliance risk.
- Prepares and supports corrective action plans with business lines and validates the implementation. Identifies and assists in resolving compliance and control issues.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.