Avionics Technician Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Avionics Technician Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to create and repair electronic systems within aircraft.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does an Avionics Technician Do
Looking for a specialist to help repair issues in your aircraft? Looking for an engineer to craft electronic systems for your commercial or transportation-based airplanes? You are looking for Avionics Technician staffing.
Overall, the Avionics Technician specializes in the electronic components of airplanes. For example, their work may surround navigational systems, communication devices, radar equipment, and all lighting. Even the installation of televisions may involve Avionics Technicians.
As electronic specialists, the Technician may work to install, fix, troubleshoot, or create systems for aircraft. They may also be asked to document all repairs and installations and help train others on the use of said systems
- Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting. Provides direct training to personnel to support company cross-training goals while ensuring a safety conscience, quality-oriented, skilled workforce.
- Teaches the installation and functional testing of electrical and avionics components and systems per Engineering specifications, drawings, and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect-free system.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots and teaches troubleshooting processes and concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity. Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering, and pinning of wiring.
- Oversees the performance and compliance with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment.
- Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Demonstrates through diligent compliance the importance of daily logs and other paperwork. Ensures that all work performed on the aircraft is properly and completely documented.
- Pre-inspects the work of others prior to submitting to inspection for approval to reduce rework and inspection time.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for an Avionics Technician is $58,877 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.