Audiovisual Equipment Installer Staffing Agency
Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides recruitment solutions for Audiovisual Equipment Installer Staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to help incorporate microphones and cameras for your business needs.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does an Audiovisual Equipment Installer Do
Looking for a specialist in video and audio aspects? Looking for an expert to control the cameras and recording equipment in your production, performance, video shoot, or presentation? You are looking for Audiovisual Equipment Installer staffing.
Firstly, the Audiovisual Installer takes the time to determine what type of video and audio equipment your production needs. Whether a video recording, presentation, or event, the technician will figure out what is needed to properly record or amplify the production.
Furthermore, they will be there to control and maintain the recording equipment during the process. They are experts that understand a plethora of concepts in both cameras and engineering. From controlling cameras during plays to setting up lights for commercial videos, the Installer can handle it all.
- Collaborates with in-house events team and organizers to define AV needs/requirements.
- Advances preparation of presentations and testing to troubleshoot any problems.
- Operates equipment during events.
- When assigned, spearheads events, acting as the point of person for planning and technical show calling during the actual event.
- Post-event editing, management, and distribution of video files.
- Monitors the department’s help desk ticket system.
- Investigates reported issues and perform hands-on troubleshooting if necessary.
- Teaches administrators to use AV equipment and run meetings.
- Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical user is essential.
- Learns and follows proper AV practices and procedures and department standards.
- Monitors email, calendar, and room reservation software.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for an Audiovisual Technician is $44,883 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.