App Support Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek sources Application Support Specialist staffing by finding professional and qualified candidates for your industry. This is a level 2.5-to-3 support role and possesses senior-level technical and application expertise required for detailed support.
For Experienced App Support Specialists Staffing
Tier2Tek IT staffing firm has multiple years of experience in staffing App Support Specialists. Most importantly, we make sure all our candidates have a background in application support. Let us know about your unique hiring needs and we will provide you talented candidates based on your time-frame
Tier 2.5-3 IT Application Support Staffing (App Support)
The Application Support Engineer is a team-oriented, self-directed and reliable technical professional. They have experience in providing in-depth knowledge of the supported applications in order to provide a full range of services. Their duties consist of root cause analysis, data repair operations, methodology execution and application service restoration. This is level 3 support position and requires senior-level technical and application expertise.
- Strong analytical skills, robust troubleshooting skills, and high attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain tracking tools for support service requests and resolutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Production support and troubleshooting of issues with business systems and applications.
- Perform the change control ticketing process and coordinate with the infrastructure teams to support application upgrades, maintenance, and due diligence across multiple production and non-production environments (script and code deployments, restore/refresh, upgrade/deploy, configure, patch maintenance).
- Work with business users to maintain application configurations and manage admin functions.
- Review and analyze information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Refer to expert resources when complex support issues arise.
- Work with the company’s team to successfully close support service requests and support testing activities.
- Work with project teams to help implement, maintain and improve internal systems.
- Effectively communicate relevant IT-related information to site management and client management.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Test and coordinate modifications to the system when needed.
- Troubleshoot problems when they occur.
- Maintain communication with corporate IT and operations staff.
- Work with corporate IT to resolve complex issues.
- Produce regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Respond to all inquiries related to computer issues.
- Responsible for professional verbal and written communication with all internal and external customers.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Sets goals to provide continuous improvement for assigned site.