Real Estate Agent Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for Real Estate Agent staffing. A Real Estate Agent is responsible for finding a property or unit needed for a business. The Real Estate Agent will work with the owner or ownership group of a company to find locations for offices, retail spaces, factories, etc.
For Experienced Real Estate Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has had many years of experience in Real Estate Agent staffing. Our company will take the time to determine your company’s locational needs to bring the best candidates to you. As a direct hire company, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work. Tier2Tek looks forward to working with your company to assist with all your real estate needs.
What Does a Real Estate Agent Do?
A Real estate agent’s job has a few functions. Typically, they help clients find and source out potential homes, buildings, or land. Based on instructions from the client, these properties can be for sale, rent or lease. A realtor will then set up meetings with the client and the seller to find the right deal for each party. They will assist in the closing and finalizing of the deal for the parties involved.
Overall, the Real Estate Agent will help companies find the best possible locations for their business. They will make sure all paperwork is filled correctly and find the best deal possible. Some real estate agents may also have an extended license that makes them a member of the National Association of Realtors; this allows them to carry out the duties of a realtor as well.
- Identifies business opportunities.
- Initiates contact with new, existing, or past clients.
- Engages with clients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Is able to assess client/company needs and objectives.
- Is able to drive closure on dealings and properties.
- Able to organize and stay on a schedule.
- Is on time for all client meetings and dealings.
- Has skills in cold calling, client visits and presentations.
- Is able to develop a client base.
- Is strong at placing offers and closing deals on properties.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and on-demand client needs.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.