Staffing for the Oil and Gas Industry
When a company needs help hiring any type of Oil and Gas worker, they can turn to Tier2Tek Staffing. As a staffing agency, Tier2Tek provides various employment types for your unique hiring needs, including Direct Hire, Outsourced, Temp-To-Hire, Temporary, High-Volume Staffing and Seasonal Staffing. Let’s find the right staffing solution for your business.
What is the Oil and Gas Industry?
Also known as the Petroleum industry, the Oil and Gas sector involves anything that has to do with the finding, extraction, refining, marketing and transportation of petroleum products. For example, extracting a vein of crude oil, turning it into gasoline through fractional distillation and transporting it to gas stations is all part of the Oil and Gas industry.
Technological advancements have changed the Oil and Gas industry over its long cycle. A plethora of jobs goes into the field. From geologists to drilling engineers, many different jobs play into the overall goal of producing oil. If you are looking for an employee who deals with extracting, processing, finding, or designing equipment involving gas, you are hiring for the Petroleum industry.
5 Facts About the Oil and Gas Industry
- U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) found that U.S. petroleum production averaged about 18.375 million barrels per day in 2020.
- Gasoline makes up 45% of crude oil found and produced.
- The U.S. consumes more gas than any other country in the world. It is estimated that the country consumes over 1.85 billion barrels a day.
- The highest-paying Oil and Gas job, according to Oilprice.com, is the Project Manager, making $157,795 a year on average.
- Texas produces nearly 36% of the oil output in the US and holds nearly one third of the total oil reserves of the country. Oil is often referred to as “Texas Tea.”
Positions We Staff
Looking to hire a position that involves Oil and Gas? From engineers to marketers, Tier2Tek Staffing is here to find the perfect candidates for your hiring needs within your timeframe. As a national staffing agency, we can fill any role with proficiency.
Ultimately, we base our business off of transparency and efficiency. Our goal is to find you employees that we would hire ourselves. We learn your business and culture and bring you the best possible fits. With a database of prescreened candidates, we can make the process easy and simply.
If you are looking to hire in the Petroleum industry, reach out to us today! Let’s get started.