Staffing for the Hospitality Industry
When a company needs help hiring any type of Hospitality worker, they can turn to Tier2Tek Staffing. As a staffing agency, Tier2Tek provides various employment types for your unique hiring needs, including Direct Hire, Outsourced, Temp-To-Hire, Temporary, High-Volume Staffing and Seasonal Staffing. Let’s find the right staffing solution for your business.
What is a Hospitality Worker?
As humans, we all have the desire to travel. Wanderlust is built in our nature. When we decide to take journeys, we want to experience comfort and care from the places we stay (unless you are one of those outdoorsy types). When it comes to hotels, hostiles and any other tourism-based location, Hospitality is the name of the game.
Overall, the Hospitality industry covers a wide and perplex range of services. From hotels to restaurants, the sector surrounds anything customer-related. If you are looking for a new manager for your restaurant, event planner for your venue, or engineer for your theme park, you are looking for a Hospitality worker.
From airplane travel to tour guides, Hospitality is anything related to the tourism and travel industry.
5 Hospitality and Tourism Statistics
- There are over 700,000 hotels and resorts in the world as of 2019.
- It is estimated that the travel industry has accounted for over $10 trillion in the world in 2019.
- Travel alone is expected to account for $2 trillion of the U.S. economy in 2022.
- The tallest hotel in the U.S. is the St. Regis Chicago. It stands at 1,198 feet.
- Disney World employs over 77,000 people for their theme park. In 2018, the park was the most visited place in the world, pulling in 58 million guests.
Positions We Staff
Are you looking for employees for you Hospitality-based business? Executives, managers, or overall employees? Tier2Tek is here to help.
As a nation staffing agency, Tier2Tek has a database of prescreened candidates ready to work. From any role to any employment type, Tier2Tek can fill any open positions. As experienced recruiters in the staffing world, we base our company off of honesty and transparency. In the end, we strive to bring you employees that we would hire ourselves.
If you need Hospitality workers in any timeframe, give us a call.