Staffing for Factories
When a company needs help hiring any type of Factory worker, they can turn to Tier2Tek Staffing. As a staffing agency, Tier2Tek provides various employment types for your unique hiring needs, including Direct Hire, Outsourced, Temp-To-Hire, Temporary, High-Volume Staffing, and Seasonal Staffing. Let’s find the right staffing solution for your business.
What is a Factory?
When a company plans to mass-produce an item using machinery, it will need to allocate the work to a factory. Basically, a factory is a group of buildings where products are created. Often, these products are created with large machinery, assembly lines, and hands-on worker. Examples are factories for plastic products, canned goods, or automobiles.
A tradition as old as time. Ever heard of the Industrial Revolution?
Henceforth, a Factory employs a variety of workers across a plethora of fields. From engineers to maintenance workers, Factories require an array of different talents to function properly. In fact, the 2018 County Business Patterns, noted that the manufacturing sector employed 11.9 million workers in the United States
5 Facts and Statistics About Factories
- In 2021, Manufacturing contributed $2.3 trillion to U.S. GDP amounting to 12.0 % of total U.S. GDP.
- The first American factory was built in 1790 in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. It was built by Samuel Slater and used for textile production.
- 4 million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed, and 2.1 million are expected to go unfilled by 2030.
- From 2000 to 2017, world trade in manufactured goods has more than doubled from $4.8 trillion to $12.2 trillion
- Manufacturers consume one-third of the nation’s energy. Industrial users consumed 33.25 quadrillions Btu of energy in 2022, or 33.5% of the total
Positions We Staff
Looking for the perfect candidates to work in your Factory or Factory-related business? Tier2Tek is here to help.
As a national staffing agency, Tier2Tek has a database of prescreened candidates for any profession. Simply put, we rely on transparency and dedication to bring you the best possible employees within your timeframe. Regardless of role or employment type, we can help you find the perfect match.
Our goal at Tier2Tek Staffing is to bring you workers that we would hire ourselves. That’s our reputation. That’s our motto.