AutoCAD Specialist Employment Agency
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Agency provides solutions for AutoCAD Specialist staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to create and design illustrations in the AutoCAD software.
What is AutoCAD?
Simply put, AutoCAD is software created by Autodesk to help streamline digital creation and management.
Overall, AutoCAD is software that simplifies designing, sharing and producing illustrations. Henceforth, this program allows for the illustration of 2D and 3D design more efficiently than paper-based methods. Then, it allows for file sharing and storage on cloud-based software.
This convenience and efficiency have led to AutoCAD being the go-to software for architects and engineers.
What Does an AutoCAD Specialist Do?
If you are looking for a designer who specializes in creating Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models using Autodesk’s AutoCAD software, then you are looking for AutoCAD Specialist staffing.
Whether you need someone to create illustrations for mechanical prototypes, architectural drawings, or fine art using drawing software, you are in need of an AutoCAD specialist. Ultimately, the Specialist is an artist that works within the limitless confines of the program.
Furthermore, an AutoCAD specialist will also be able to implement the software into your company or organization. As experts on the software, they can install and train employees.
- Firstly, the specialist meets with architects, designers and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Secondly, develops product designs from scratch.
- Presents rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensures product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generates Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Uses proficient techniques and aesthetics to create impressive designs.
- Presents various designs for improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizes AutoCAD models.
- Presents models to clients.
- Completes job reports.
- Finally, is able and available to implement AutoCAD software into a business. This may involve training others on how to use the program or extract the program’s files.