Voice & Telecommunications Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek IT staffing and recruitment agency provides solutions for Voice & Telecommunications Staffing. The Voice Engineer is responsible for a company’s entire phone system. From the hardware to software, they design and implement voice technology so organizations can communicate through their telephone.
For Experienced Voice & Telecommunications Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek IT staffing company has years of experience in staffing IT roles such as the Voice & Telecommunications Staffing. We take time to ensure that our candidates are professional, experienced, and have the capabilities to perform the job thoroughly. We interview all our candidates before we send them to our clients. Our IT recruiters will find the ideal fit for your staff augmentation needs.
What Does an Voice & Telecommunications Technician Do?
The voice engineer is responsible for a company’s internal telephone system. From extensions, voice over IP to full phone numbers, this team works with telephone service providers to manage the voice technology service of a company.
The voice engineer also has a strong background in networking. They often must work closely with network engineers to supplement the voice technology within an organization’s network.
In addition to the physical network, the voice engineers also design and implement the voice over IP system in an organization. In summary, this team is responsible for how the company communicates internally and externally for the phone system.
Sample Voice & Telecommunications Technician Job Description for Staffing
The Telecommunications Technician will have 2+ years direct experience with VoIP and have a valid CCNA certification
- Duties include physical installation of equipment and software configuration of equipment.
- Up-to-date skills and in-depth knowledge of a Cisco VoIP phone systems and equipment are essential.
- Troubleshoot VoIP issues.
Sample Contact Center Engineer Job Description for Staffing
The Contact Center Engineer will have 5+ years direct experience with Cisco VoIP and Cisco UCCX platforms plus have a valid CCNA certification.
- Provides contact centers with all scripting and call routing design and implementation.
- Experience with Telestrat (Call and Screen Recording), Nuance (Text to Speech/Voice Recognition), TeleOpti (Workforce Management), NovelVox (Finesse Middle-Ware), InGenius (Salesforce Connector).
- Must have strong network troubleshooting skills and be very familiar with VoIP.
- Must be able to troubleshoot call routing issues.