Digital Marketing Specialist
Tier2Tek Recruitment and Staffing Agency provides solutions for Digital Marketing Specialist staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to help businesses create plans based on digital marketing.
What Does a Digital Marketing Specialist Do?
Looking for a specialist in all things digital? Looking for a business expert that can help your business grow and succeed in the digital world? You are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist staffing.
Firstly, the Digital Marketer takes the time to understand your company’s brand and image. They oversee the digital market and your placement in it. Once they’ve established your mission, they look over the analytics of the field, allowing them to create a game plan. Ultimately, this game plan allows for them to create strategies to improve a company’s digital presence and advertising.
Overall, the Digital Marketing Specialist works to improve a company’s presence on the web. This work may involve adjusting a website’s SEO, creating paid advertisements, running social media, or optimizing paid content campaigns. If it involves a company’s presence on the internet, it’s digital marketing.
- Firstly, is responsible for defining and executing the company’s digital engagement strategies, including SEO, content marketing and paid advertising and promotion.
- Contributes to, produces and manages client deliverables relative to multi-channel marketing engagements. Then serves as a liaison between client staff and internal technical delivery teams.
- Secondly, works with Communications, Content and Customer Experience functions to engage our customers and the broader community around the product, company and mission of promoting.
- Thirdly, analyzes target customer data to inform digital strategies.
- Furthermore, defines, implements and optimizes organic and paid content campaigns.
- Directs written and visual content creation for digital channels in partnership with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Manages email marketing campaigns.
- Oversees and implements SEO strategies.
- Optimizes and updates website and owned digital channels.