Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for Data Governance staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to oversee the quality and control of a company’s data.
What Does a Data Governance Manager Do
Looking for a specialist to help implement designs, oversee security, and troubleshoot data services for your business? Looking for an expert in data and data quality? You are looking for Data Governance staffing.
Data is crucial for any business. Not only does it provide information for every facet of an organization, but it may control the outcome of sales, projects, and other crucial processes. If your data is not safe, or not stored properly, you can lose an extreme amount of time and resources. Someone must make sure that your data is accessible and that accessing services is working properly
Overall, a Data Governance Manager is a software engineer that works specifically in the world of data storage. Firstly, they help set up informational-saving software or hardware, whether through cloud systems or on-site storage. Secondly, they oversee and troubleshoot the usage of data going forward. This work may include making sure employees can access data, keeping data from cyberattacks, and setting up new access systems.
- Overall, effectively interacts with Business Management, Client Coverage, and CRM and Sales Enablement teams to understand the business needs and supporting data and process requirements.
- Performs business analysis tasks such as documenting business process map, analyzing process challenges and issues, and recommending target state; asks leading questions to elicit information from non-technical users; documents the findings and presents the results of analyses.
- Manages the firm’s business glossary and data catalog for client data attributes, logs data, and process issues, performs data analysis and designs.
- Manages the portfolio of projects required to successfully execute client data governance strategy.
- Delivers data quality metrics and insights through reports, presentations, and interactive dashboards to drive governance strategy.
- Documents data governance project scope and obtain sponsor approvals. Manages project tasks, timelines, risks, and issues.
- Helps with the evaluation of new data sources, and subsequent onboarding of the data on the governance framework.
- Finally, ensures all requirements align with enterprise data governance standards.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for a Data Governance is $124,754 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.