Web Design Staffing Company
Developers and Designers
Web Design Staffing is one of our specialties as an IT staffing agency. Regardless of the programing language, we have web developers with decades of experience looking for the next great company to work for. In addition, our dedicated recruiters will work with your company to find the ideal match for your web development needs. Let us know how we can help you today.
For Experienced Web Design Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Our staffing agency has been helping companies fill vacant positions for decades. Moreover, web design staffing is one of our strong points in identifying top talent.
If you need assistance with web design staffing, let us know how we can help you. We have prescreened candidates who are ready to go. In addition, we can source the right candidates in specific areas that your organization needs.
Find out why so many organizations depend on Tier2Tek staffing when it comes to hiring web designers.
What Does a Web Designer Do?
In summary, the web designer develops the front and the backend of the website for a company. In addition, they are tasked with transforming the business idea onto the website.
They work with business leaders to understand their needs and requirements for the company vision. Afterwards, the articulate the company via the digital format on the company website.
A web designer may also work on intricate parts of the company website. For example, a team of designers may develop the shopping experience while another team may work on the services of the company.
It takes a group of talented web designers to put together the complete website of a company.
Sample IT Job Description for Staffing
- Thorough understanding of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and other content management systems.
- A mix of front-end and back-end web development knowledge.
- Demonstrates work experience as a WordPress Designer and proficiency in writing code in a professional environment.
- Work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Web Standards and Best Practices.
- PHP & MySQL (minimum of entry-level WordPress).
- Be able to design a website for Page Speed Optimization.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have Basic Photoshop experience.