VMWare Administrator Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for VMWare Administrator staffing. The role’s main responsibility is to build and install a company’s computer infrastructure. They set up and build a system with a network, server, computers, storage and security.
For VMWare Administrator Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has years of experience with VMWare Administrator staffing. We always make sure we bring the best employees to you and your company to improve your computer infrastructure. As a direct hire company, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work. Tier2Tek looks forward to collaborating with your company to assist with all your staffing needs.
A VMWare Administrator oversees setting up and building a functioning computer system for a company. They install computer systems, networks, servers and all the main hardware a company needs to run. Following that, they will make sure user accounts are set up to access the server as well as set up security systems for the complete build.
Many companies require servers and computer hardware. The VMWare Administrator comes in and ensures that business has the right hardware set up for their needs. They also ensure the company has the correct security to protect everyone on the server as well as all the data that runs on it.
- Manages daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly administration tasks.
- Completes directory management and optimization.
- Builds and configures servers.
- Patches and makes critical updates.
- Supports applications.
- Implements upgrades and migrations when needed.
- Backs up logging and completes monthly data restore tests.
- Builds and maintains internal technical documentation, manuals and IT procedures.
- Develops expertise to train staff on innovative technologies.
- Maintains hardware and software inventory.
- Prepares User Access Reviews.
- Tracks and reports incidents and considers improvements.
- Provides ongoing feedback to upper management.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.