PC Technician Staffing Agency
PC Technicians are one of the specific positions our employment agency specializes in. From small computer shops to large enterprises, Tier2Tek Staffing Agency can help you find the right PC Technician for your company.
For Experienced PC Technician Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek Staffing Agency can help you find the ideal candidate for your PC staffing needs. We have helped some of the biggest names in the industry and have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work immediately.
At times, businesses need extra PC Technicians to handle the increase in workload. Our employment agency specializes in PC Technician staffing and we can find the ideal fit for your employment needs.
What Does a PC Technician Do?
A PC Technician troubleshoots computers and resolves technical issues. For example, a technical issue might be a virus removal or changing out a physical parts inside of a PC. They are often A+ certified and have years of experience building and dissembling PC hardware. When consumers have problems with their PC, the technician can diagnose the problem and resolve the issues.
We have helped staff for companies like Micro Center and other large national computer stores. If your company needs extra help with PC Technician staffing, contact us today. Tier2Tek Staffing is one of the top staffing agencies in the nation.
Sample Job Description for Staffing
The PC Technician will be working in a computer shop. Typically, they troubleshoot computer problems. In addition, they dissemble, reassemble, change parts and install operating systems on PCs, Mac and other hardware. In summary, they are be responsible for the diagnosing and fixing workstations.
- Builds and dissembles computers and laptops.
- Troubleshoots hardware, software and resolves issues.
- Ability to image and deploy OS to computers.
- Backup and restores computers.
- Troubleshoots viruses and clean up.
- Provides guidance to customers about technology.
- Follows documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Experience with MS office, Google G suite, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and internet protocols.
- Diagnoses hardware issues through device manager and update drivers.
- Background in technology. Experience building computers and is aware of various PC hardware.
- Installs operating systems and configures them.
- Backup and restores data.
- Can build a PC from the ground up.
- A+ certifications or equal experience.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Has great customer service and communication skills.