PC Technician Staffing Agency
PC technician staffing is one of the specific positions our employment agency specializes in. From small computer shops to large national organizations, our temp agency can help you find the right PC technician for your company.
For Experienced PC Technician Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Tier2Tek staffing agency can help you find the ideal candidate for your PC staffing needs. What are your business is a local computer shop or a national chain, Tier2Tek temp agency has helped some of the biggest names in the industry.
At times, businesses need additional PC technicians to handle the influx of workload. Our employment agency specializes in PC technician staffing and we can find the ideal fit for your high needs.
What Does a PC Technician Do?
A PC technician troubleshoots computers and resolves technical issues. For example, a technical issue might be virus removal or changing out a physical part inside of a PC.
A PC technician is often A+ certified pan has years of experience building a dissembling PC hardware. When consumers have problems with their PC, a PC technician can diagnose the problem and resolve the issues.
Common PC technician positions that Tier2Tek staffing has field for are companies like Micro Center and other large national computer specialty stores. If your company needs additional help with PC technician staffing, contact us today. Tier2Tek IT Staffing was read it as one of the top staffing agencies in the nation.
Sample Job Description for Staffing
The PC Technician will be working in a computer shop troubleshooting, dissembling, reassembling, changing parts and installing operating systems on PCs, Mac and other hardware. They will be responsible for the diagnosing and fixing workstations. Basic troubleshooting and fixing PC computers, Macs, tablets and mobile devices. Based on performance, may turn into a full-time position.
- Build and dissemble computers and laptops
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and resolve issues
- Ability to image and deploy OS to computers
- Backup and restore computers
- Troubleshoot viruses and isolate
- Provide guidance to customers about technology
- Follow documentation and standard operating procedure
- Experience with MS office, Google G suite, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and internet protocols
- Diagnose hardware issues through device manager and update drivers
- Background in technology. Grew up building computers and aware of various PC hardware
- Installation of OS and configuring them
- Data backup and Restore
- Can build a PC from the ground up
- A+ certifications or equivalent experience
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time
- Shifts include hours before and after the store is open to the public and may also include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays