Java Developer Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek technical staffing firm can assist your organization with java developer staffing. The java developer is a programmer that specializes in java-based applications. They work with other programmers in the organization to maintain the company’s web presence.
For Experienced Java Developer Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385. National Staffing Services available.
Tier2Tek IT staffing company has years of experience staffing for java programmers. Furthermore, our candidate database is updated daily and we have multiple candidates ready to interview today. Let us know about your unique hiring needs and we will source the ideal candidate as soon as possible. Please browse our complete list of technical role that we staff for.
What Does a Java Developer Do?
The java programmer is responsible for various aspects of java platforms. For example, they maintain java server pages (JSP) and web frameworks. In addition, they work with service oriented architecture such as SOAP & REST.
The java programmer is a developer that utilizes object oriented programming concepts and patterns. In addition, they should have a strong background in abstract classes and interfaces.
There also responsible for IO and serialization with collections such as this, maps, sets and access specifiers. Furthermore, the java virtual machine (JVM) and memory management is part of their responsibility along with multi threading and synchronization.
Sample Senior Java Developer for Staffing
A Senior Java Developer has 7+ years of experience in coding testing, and adherence to requirements of all custom internet, desktop, server, and mobile application functionality. A developer will be fully capable of developing and testing software applications based on the particular software systems. In addition, the developer will be fluent in the related technologies and business areas such as financial management, asset management, and/or document management. Furthermore, they work with team of developers to develop a mission-critical, maintainable and achievable SOA based enterprise architecture. They have demonstrated experience in implementation of multiple J2EE and SOA solution components, design and development of frameworks for multiple teams.
- Demonstrated experience with Weblogic 10.3, Oracle SOA Suite 11G and Oracle Service Bus 11G.
- Reviews design documents, business and functional requirements.
- Design, codes, tests, integrates, debugs components and utilities and documents all work.
- Assists in implementation of application into the production environment.
Sample Senior SOA Developer for Staffing
A Senior Developer has 7+ years of experience delivering enterprise level application development. Hands on experience coding, testing, and adherence to requirements of all custom internet, desktop, server, and mobile application functionality as well as database configuration. In addition to developing software systems, the Senior Developer is capable of training and mentoring team on the technology he/she is working on or related technologies. The Senior Developer can perform code reviews and give architectural guidance on application design. Works with team of developers to develop a mission-critical, maintainable and achievable SOA based enterprise architecture.
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite middleware 11G.
- Experience using JDeveloper, creating Java web services and developing Oracle composites.
- Possesses solid experience in SOA and related technologies of web services XML, SOAP, BPEL, XSD, XSL, WSDL and UDDI.
- Ability to determine level of effort for requested services or changes to existing services.
- Knowledge of security and ability to secure the product for separation of duties.
- Experience writing PL/SQL and conducting limited performance tuning on Oracle 10g and 11g databases.
- Optimizes performance in the system.
- Mentors and trains developers and our personnel in system technology.
- Assists the architect in design of the technical solution.