IT Technician Staffing Agency
IT technician staffing is one of our areas of expertise as a temp agency. Tier2Tek staffing agency screens multiple IT technicians every day. As a result, we have hundreds of personnel who are ready to interview as soon as possible. Whether your company needs an A+ certified technician or someone to learn the ropes and grow, we have the right candidates for your unique hiring needs.
For IT Technician Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Tier2Tek temp agency has been staffing for IT technicians for multiple years. We have helped numerous businesses fill their staffing needs with IT technician staffing. Regardless of business size, we can find the unique talent that your organization is looking for.
Our staffing agency has an updated database of pre-screened candidates. When organizations work with us, they save tremendous amount of time and resources in finding the right technician quickly and accurately.
Tier2tek employment agency is ranked as one of the top IT staffing agencies that specialize in IT technician staffing. Whether you have a need for a single vacant position or an entire team, Tier2Tek staffing can help source, screen, and identify the ideal candidate.
What Does an IT Technician Do?
In short, the IT technician helps business users with computer related problems. For example, it might be that a user can’t print to a printer. On the other hand, it might be that another user needs his or her workstation set up.
the IT technician is there to support the business users do their job effectively, without technology problems.
The candidate must have exceptional communication skills and accurately troubleshoot technical problems. A background in customer service is essential to be successful in this position.
Sample IT Technician Job Description for Staffing
The IT Technician provides technical support to users in the organization. In addition, they serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software problems. The IT Technician will also assist employees through telephone, email, remote, and in person. Platform to support will include Windows, Mac and, Android and iOS.
They will also be required to assist in performing installation, maintenance, and repair of desktop computer equipment and peripherals. Moreover, they will be monitoring and troubleshooting hardware, networking, and software problems. They will report directly to an IT supervisors.
- Must have experience supporting PC computer hardware in an organizational environment.
- Be able to support Windows desktops.
- Experience with legacy Microsoft and Apple OS.
- Have a good understanding of Apple hardware.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory, and mail exchange server.
- Apple smartphone and tablet experience.
- Working with cat-5 cabling and basic understanding of how they work.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Troubleshooting end-user computer problems with multiple operating systems.
- Able to work with various brans of computer hardware and software.
- Upgrade hardware and software for end-users.
- Familiar with OS images, creating them and and deploying them.
- Assist in maintaining all assets of the IT department, both hardware and software.
- Setup new users and move current users from one location to another.
- Troubleshoot and support company printers, copiers and fax machines.
- Respond to helpdesk tickets and appropriately document progress.
- Train new employees on IT procedures.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.