IT Specialist Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek staffing agency works exclusively with businesses to help with IT specialist staffing. Our staffing agency has helped countless businesses staff for multiple IT specialist roles. Simply let us know more about your hiring needs and our employment agency can find the right fit.
IT Specialist Staffing
Tier2Tek staffing agency has a niche in IT specialist staffing. When your organization needs an IT specialist, let us know about your hiring needs.
Whether you need an A+ certified technician or an entry-level IT specialist technician, we have multiple prescreen candidates ready to interview.
Tier2Tek Staffing agency saves you time and resources by providing you the top candidates available in your market. In addition, we have flexible staffing options such as temp to hire, direct hire, and outsourced staffing.
What Does an IT Specialist Do?
The IT specialist is responsible for supporting the end-users in an office environment. Whether the end-users need assistance with basic set up or a complicated troubleshooting matter, the IT specialist fixes the issues.
Contact our IT temp agency today and see how we can help you staff for the IT specialist role.
Sample IT Specialist Staffing Job Description for Staffing
The IT Specialist will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting ticketing issues that arise from users. They will be the first line of support. Excellent customer service skills and technical skills are a must.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Interacting With Computers Install computer hardware. Install computer software. Resolve computer software problems.
- Getting Information Conduct research to gain information about products or processes. Read documents to gather technical information.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates Collaborate with others to determine design specifications or details. Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge Update knowledge about emerging industry or technology trends.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment
- Processing Information
- Documenting/Recording Information Document operational activities.
- Thinking Creatively Modify software programs to improve performance.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others
- Training and Teaching Others Teach others to use computer equipment or hardware. Train others in computer interface or software use.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings Monitor computer system performance to ensure proper operation.
- Analyzing Data or Information
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Performing Administrative Activities
- Scheduling Work and Activities
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material Test computer hardware performance. Test software performance.