Data Strategy Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek IT staffing and recruitment company provides solutions for Data Strategy Staffing. The Data Strategist organizes and analyzes company data. They use the information and data found to determine ways to improve the company or program/product they are investigating. Their primary responsibility is to monitor this data and be able to build quality control systems.
For Experienced Data Strategy Engineer and Analyst Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Tier2Tek IT staffing firm has many years of experience in Data Strategy Staffing. Data Strategy Staffing is a department we can visit and take the time needed to find the right candidate for your staffing needs. Our company will get to know you and the roles needed and we will provide great candidates in a short period of time. We look forward to working with your company and filling this position as soon as possible.
What Does a Data Strategy Engineer Do?
Data strategists manage the whole process of sourcing many different types of datasets. They help to screen datasets to select which will best fit the requirements of the company or business. They mainly focus on the business end of the data to help build revenue or better the company. From this they also build the algorithms that put the data into action. They ensure specific individual goals, plans, and initiatives are executed in support of the business’ strategies and objectives. Must have excellent analytical skills and be able to interpret and consolidate data into a presentation of findings.
Overall, they help companies use these datasets and analytics to determine how a company or product is performing. Using this analysis, they can help find the best options to push a company forward and the best performance possible for future campaigns. The digital strategist is one of the most important positions when dealing with large forms of data for a company.
Sample Data Strategy Job Description for Staffing
Responsibilities of Data Strategists include:
- Drive lift in Company Metrics such as Digital Adoption, and KPIs through Business Insights.
- Conduct analysis using descriptive or advanced techniques of structured and unstructured data to create actionable insights.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technical partners to establish trends, performance, and identify opportunities for company growth.
- Develop and produce analyses, reports, and insights for to support and help reach company goals
- Investigating and becoming an expert in all available data sources and determining how they can be interpreted.
- Identifying any gaps in data and developing a plan of action to address those issues.
- Develop and produce reusable data assets using business acumen, statistical, and visualization techniques.
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and operational teams to build quality controls and automate data feeds and reports.
- Understand how risk vs reward culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Joins a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner.
- Interact positively with peers, other departments, vendors to identify operational issues.
- Provide corrective procedures to resolve problem.
- Be available for on-call responsibilities on a rotating schedule.
- Be available for overtime work when needed.