Applications Development Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek IT staffing and recruitment company provides solutions for Application Developer Staffing. The Application Developer creates and designs applications for use on a computer based or mobile device depending on a company’s needs. They use the information and issues provided by a company to help develop said application that will solve a problem or improve the business. Their primary responsibility is to build, design, troubleshoot and launch electronic applications.
For Experienced App Development Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Tier2Tek Staffing is a staffing firm that has years of experience in staffing Application Development roles. Application Development Staffing has drastically grown over the past several years and we can find the correct candidate for you. Our IT staffing company will take the time to learn and understand your specific needs for this type of role and provide exceptional candidates within an acceptable time frame. We look forward to working together to get you the right employees for your company.
What Does a Applications Development Engineer Do?
Application Developers do exactly what you think they do; they develop applications. These applications are electronic based for use on a computer system or mobile device. They help to build the best possible applications for the requirements of the company or business. Usually, these applications can be for the company’s internal performance, or they can be for external customers and clients that use them to purchase or use their services. They ensure these applications are built correctly and will maintain and update these applications as needed. Must have excellent computer programming and application building skills.
Overall, they help companies use these applications to improve performance across a wide range of implementations. Using these applications, companies have been able to become more efficient and profitable. The application developer is becoming more important for most companies as these days so much of day-to-day business is done via a computer or mobile device.
Sample Applications Development Job Description for Staffing
Responsibilities of an Application Developer include:
- Deliver a complete application.
- Ensure high performance on mobile and/or desktop.
- Coordinate your workflow with the graphic designer, business analyst.
- Identify problem areas in code and suggest solutions on how to tackle them.
- Assist in evaluating technology choices and rapidly test solutions.
- Develop scalable systems with performance and security in mind.
- Produces the required technical detailed design and program specifications as it applies to the solution being worked on to meet business requirements for new applications and enhancements.
- Collaboration with other technical teams and the business users to analyze production issues, determine solutions, and ensure all tasks that support the solution are completed.
- Ensures deliverables are delivered on-time, on-quality and meet the business needs.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner.
- Interact positively with peers, other departments, vendors to identify operational issues.
- Provide corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Be available for on-call responsibilities on a rotating schedule.
- Be available for overtime work when needed.