What Does a WordPress Developer Do?
Ah, WordPress. A prevalent tool for some and the bane of existence for others. Overall, WordPress is a content management system that helps companies and businesses create fluent and efficient websites.
If you are looking to implement WordPress into your company or business, you are looking for WordPress Developer staffing.
Firstly, the WordPress Developer works with a company to establish what they are looking for in a website. After the creation and design process, the Developer begins working on the site. Through specialization and direct communication, the WordPress Developer creates the company website using the applicable software.
Furthermore, the Developer may implement new tools into WordPress as needed. Also, they may help train and teach other employees how to use the software. Finally, they continue to work on websites going forward. They may work with software developers to help implement new ideas into WordPress.
- Firstly, is responsible for the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Secondly, continues ongoing optimization and maintenance of the website front-end.
- Maintains the website architecture.
- Creates WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducts website performance tests.
- Troubleshoots content issues.
- Monitors the performance of the website.
- Creates mobile-first web experiences when applicable.
- Writes quality code that is readable and maintainable.
- Develops WordPress websites using templates and page builders.
- Communicate directly with clients to scope and then build new features or requirements
- Develops creative solutions to meet project goals on time and on budget.
- Manages existing websites and performs routine updates and testing.
- Implements analytics and pixel tracking code using Google tag manager.
- Provide assistance to clients and team members using various web technologies.