Software (SW) Developer Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing Agency has recruiters that can assist your organization with Software Developer staffing.
The Software Developer is a versatile role that requires a great deal of expertise.
Software Developers are highly methodological and have a great deal of precise programming knowledge.
Need to hire in March 2023?
For Experienced Software Developer Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm is a recruitment agency that assists organizations with Software Developer staffing. Although based in Denver, we have Software Developers available nationally to assist your organization with your development needs.
We would like to get to know your business and your immediate hiring needs so we can connect you with talented Software Developers who are in the job market. Please contact us and a dedicated account manager will work directly with you to find the ideal candidate.
What Does an IT Software Developer Do?
Software Developers are computer programmers who are well-versed in the latest computer languages. The developer designs and builds custom software systems for an organization. Moreover, the software can be developed to automate processes and make the company more efficient.
Alternatively, Software Developers can work for companies to help create custom software.
Though a broad job description, the Software Developer should have a plethora of experience working with the specific programming language you plan to use. If you do not have a preference, the Developer should have a strong background in the overall development and have a prolific portfolio to back up their work.
Regarding education, the Developer should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. If they do not have a degree, they should have a wide array of expert experience and proof. Furthermore, they may have experience in other jobs regarding the development and life-cycle of software.
In soft skills, the candidate should be organized and great at communication. They should understand coding and specific languages. Overall, they should be creative and hardworking, helping them create new software and troubleshoot existing issues.
Sample Software Developer Job Description for Staffing
- Work with team members to identify the best course of action for client requirements.
- Builds software that optimizes business processes and streamlines for efficiency.
- Continuously maintains and upgrades software based on customer requirements.
- Tests and configures software for quality assurance prior to launch.
- Analyzes code and identifies problems to ensure the smooth operation of programs.
- Ensures privacy is in place with the intellectual property of software codes.
- Works with leaders to identify ways to improve the efficiency of programs.
- Trains customers on the usage of software and provides documentation.
Qualifications for Software Developer
- 3-5 years of software applications and development in various languages.
- Certification and computer languages for base-level understanding.
- Has worked on large-scale software for enterprise-level companies.
- Has experience with open-source technology and knows how to avoid intellectual property infringements.
- Experience coding languages such as Java, C++, PHP, and more.
- Must have exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing secure software.
- Has the ability to identify problems or weaknesses in code and offer methodologies for improvement.
- Be able to develop code for multiple projects at a time.